Lark Industries – Industrial Machine Shop and Services
See our company in action – click play
Lark Industries is an industrial machine shop conveniently located in El Paso, Texas.
We are able to service all surrounding areas, including businesses located in Juarez Mexico.
Our industrial machine shop can service small pieces that simply need repairs or fabricate complex precise parts.
Because we’re in El Paso, Texas, we can complete projects on schedule, with quality, and at a reasonable price. We can also complete projects throughout the U.S. and Mexico, please call one of our representatives for further information.
We are equipped to meet the challenge of the most complex jobs:
We provide machine shop services for both manual and CNC Automation across the country. Lark always aims to achieve the highest possible product quality and on-time delivery, while maintaining a fair price to our customers. With our recently upgraded facilities, Lark has demonstrated a commitment to strive to increase production quality through continual upgrades, staff training, and improvement.
Lark is your dependable Service Provider:
- Providers of professional, high-quality and cost-conscious general industrial machining.
- With experience, commitment, and high ethical standards.
- You will find in us, the highest quality in workmanship, as a dependable company and honesty as individuals.
- The quality of our work is reflected on the quality of our products.
Lark serves your business by:
- Minimizing wear, corrosion, and downtime
- Repairing worn components and misaligned parts cost-effectively
- Delivering your completed product quickly; Lark’s turnaround time is FAST!
Lark’s Industrial Machine Shop Facility Provides:
- General Industrial Machining
- Secondary Operation
- Treading: Standard, Metric, and Acme
- Fabrication of Precision Custom Tooling
- Fabrication of Tools, Dies, Molds, Drill Jigs, (SMED), Fixtures, and Gages.
- Precision Lathe and Mill Adjustments
- Engineering Support
- Complete Design and Built Capabilities… Not Just Components but Assemblies too!
- Production Development
- Prototypes and Production
- Reverse Design (Design created from existing part)
- Warranty on All New Products
- 1 part to multipart production